Originally posted on Nichole Schmidt's Blog:
(1) The European Union Parliament (1999)
The European Parliament A4-0005/1999 Paragraph 27 calls for a worldwide ban on weapons that might enable “any form” of the “manipulation of human beings”.
2) H.R. 1160 (2001)
Introduced March 22, 2001: terminate operation of the Extremely Low Frequency band
(3) H.R. 2977 (2001) Introduced by Rep. Dennis Kucinich: peaceful uses of space; prohibiting (the unlawful use) of electromagnetic weapons
(4) The Human Rights org (2002)
Media Guide to Disarmament: electromagmentic resonance weapons
The United Nations Institute for Disarmament Research (UNIDIR) formally listed a special category of psychotronic [psycho-"mind" & tronic="electronic"] mind control and other electromagmentic resonance weapons in their 2002 Media Guide to Disarmament.
(5) Berkeley, California (2002) Ban the weaponization of space and mind control
(6) Michigan: House Bill 4513 (2003) Classify harmful electronic or electromagnetic devices
(7) Michigan: House Bill 4514 (2003) Add to…
View original 810 more words